Friday, January 22, 2010

Implanon Depression Implanon And Depression? Anyone Experienced This?

Implanon and depression? anyone experienced this? - implanon depression

He had Implanon put in 4 months when my son was 5 months. He is my son, 5, had a happy life and healthy sex before Implanon and have never suffered from depression, postpartum depression is not good. My husband and I can only conclude that Implanon me great mood swings, depression, feelings of hopelessness, lack of sexual desire .... Cause I mean, Christmas is just around the corner and usually so much, but I'm not at all worried. I think I have to withdraw, has any other person himself or someone you know suffers from depression, while the Implanon?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it can happen. I used Depo use is the same drug as Implanon use, just another mechanism of drug delivery. While in the Depo, I had the worst mood ever angry crying for no reason, while watching the game (because I was happy when cattle!) The occasional panic attacks and how you have described the terrible depression was an absolute roller coaster. Not to mention the lack of sexual desire, not only a setback, but the complete absence. Once I got syringes, and found a method that suited me, everything is normal again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first figure out what to do, why your libido is low and try to get help. I have been in his situation is not funny, not hot, and feeling in the air, if necessary. I also felt like my orgasms (if I wanted to get one) were really weak. Probably because of my sexual desire.

    However, I have tried exercise and diet, but nothing seems to work. I thought I screwed. Then I found something so amazing as the vibrator.

    My friend told me at work on this material was to increase their libido. It is a supplement made from natural plants and was lucky enough to find. Theres no side effects and libido is enormous, with orgasms that are blasting. The material is called HerSolution pills. Over time I have been saving money to them in herenhancement.com

    What I did was tried for 3 months, and it was really him. I have here two days, all was not the best for the distance. After the summer I was back to normal with a beating sex drive and my orgasm strength is increased a lot.

    Well good luck and I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete