Saturday, January 23, 2010

Colon Hemroids Colon Cancer Or Something Else??

Colon Cancer or something else?? - colon hemroids

My husband has very often (twice a week) feels the saddle, and when the blood only. It takes more than 2 years continuously since. We went to the doctor and the doctor said that he had internal Hemroids may need surgery, but he gave him a suppository and fiber beverage, said the bleeding disappear B / C, etc. Hemroids Younger also said that a colonoscopy is required if otherwise. It was about 8 months. The problem is, they have more health insurance. I should everything in the 9 months. But the other day, called me into the bathroom to the bathroom, view B / C has never shown, and there was a lot of bright red blood. More than a woman in a period of strong. It really scared me. I know he has to go to the doctor, but I am worried b / c it is serious when the time comes, certain that a "pre-existing condition be before" and not covered. What do u think is it? What do we do? Thank you. 10 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment