Monday, February 22, 2010

How Long Does It Take Non Wachovia Checks To Post Wachovia Shares - Hold Or Sell?

Wachovia shares - hold or sell? - how long does it take non wachovia checks to post

I have about 5% of my retirement is not the stocks in some of the BM. Not much money and do not have to pay his debts or to buy something. But with all that has happened in the last few weeks, I am concerned about my situation.

I lost about 40% since I bought it. If I sell, I'll have a good tax revenue this year. If I have a position that could lose it if it (an acquisition or maybe as takeunder BSC). If I sell, I use this money to fund my Roth spouse for the year without a dip into our cash reserves, though not a big problem, because my financial situation. But my main concern is how long do you think this isCloses $ 40? Is it better, not my losses now or just sit them for a few years he did not need the money anyway? I hope some of you out there my brain a new way of thinking on this issue. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment