Sunday, February 14, 2010

Converting A 250cc Buggy Into A Beast CDI Ignition Conversation?

CDI Ignition Conversation? - converting a 250cc buggy into a beast

Is there a way to convert an engine ignition CDI points? It took a 250cc engine from a 1981 Yamaha exciter and I in a stroller. I can not run the engine. What are the options I need to run this engine? I have a CDI, but I have no idea how come the son of the solenoid connection. I found the CDI box into a recycling center that I took a bicycle, which was 2 cylinders. I also think that if I knew how to connect it together, I might be able to make it work. Any thoughts ideas or options? Thanks

1 comment:

  1. What happened to the original bike wiring, which is what you, you can not use, need photos of the IDC, which are very specific. I suggest that you buggy into the engine of a motorcycle, you need to do to fix it and forget. This is a big project is the tank above the engine if you use a pump. You see, with the clutch and shift to combining. The machine must be changed, and discovers, engine mounts, muffler mounts, etc. I do not say can not be done, but much work and is probably not very good when you're done.

    ReplyDelete